Danny Rose EXCLUSIVE: ‘I just wanted to get in my car and hide’ after unnamed club make ‘crazy’ query

Danny Rose EXCLUSIVE: ‘I just wanted to get in my car and hide’ after unnamed club make ‘crazy’ query

Danny Rose admits he was left ’embarrassed’ and ‘angry’ after a unnamed club asked to know if he was ‘crazy’ following his admission about depression.


The Tottenham left-back opened up about his struggles with the illness in the build up to the 2018 World Cup, an illness which was triggered by a significant knee injury and the death of a close family member.




Danny Rose has revealed a club wanted to check if he was ‘crazy’



3



Danny Rose has revealed a club wanted to check if he was ‘crazy’


Speaking to talkSPORT’s Sam Matterface, Rose spoke of the moment he was told of the unflattering remark.


“That’s the message I was told by someone at my club, I was speaking to someone last summer and the [Spurs] were aware of it, they was helping me out massively in trying to maybe get a deal sorted,” Rose said.











When asked if he came close to leaving Spurs, Rose explained: “Well there was no bid ever put in, so I don’t know how close it is without a bid being made.


“Tottenham were absolutely brilliant, that process they were trying to help me anyway possible.


“I was leaving training one afternoon and a senior official from the club stopped me in the car park and he said ‘we are aware you are speaking to someone and I have spoke to somebody and they would like to meet you’, and I said ‘yeah that is fine’ and he said ‘they just want to check that you are not crazy.’


“I have never been so embarrassed in all my life, I just wanted to get in my car and hide.”




Rose spoke exclusively with talkSPORT’s Sam Matterface on Friday afternoon



3



Rose spoke exclusively with talkSPORT’s Sam Matterface on Friday afternoon


Rose says that word was only used because he had bravely spoken out about his depression.


“Well, that is all I can think of, well even if it is because of me going through depression, that is not a reason for anybody to say that,” he said.


“Even though I was going through what I went through, it didn’t ever affect me doing my job and I still like to think I give 100 per cent whatever state of mind that I am in.


“I was so angry, I called my agent straightaway and told him what had happened and I was so so angry, and if that opportunity came around again I would be put off straight away I think.




The left-back has helped Spurs reach the Champions League final



3



The left-back has helped Spurs reach the Champions League final


Despite his understandable anger to the insensitive remark, Rose did not name the club, owing to not being able to establish how much of it was actually said by them.


“I wouldn’t do that because, I was relayed the message, I don’t know if the club actually said it or the person who told me has used that word,” he explained.


“I am only saying what I was told, either way, the word crazy was used, whether it was the person who told me the message or the club, until I know for fact I can’t say.”


Listen to Drivetime on talkSPORT from 5pm to hear an exclusive, wide-ranging interview with Danny Rose




Home Leagues Danny Rose EXCLUSIVE: I just wanted to get in my car and hide after unnamed club make crazy query. get in my car and hide after unnamed club make
Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic admission made by
pumarsenal.com/roger-federer-rafael-nadal-novak-djokovic-admission-made-by-spanish-stars-uncle/
ROGER FEDERER is the greatest player of all time, but Rafael Nadal is not far behind the Swiss icon. Source link
Marc Overmars: Arsenal dealt fresh blow in sporting director


Danny Rose EXCLUSIVE: 'I just wanted to get in my car and hide' after unnamed club make 'crazy' query and I said 'yeah that is fine' and 'he said they just want to check that you
'I just wanted to get in my car and hide' after unnamed club


'I just wanted to get in my car and hide' after unnamed club make 'crazy' query Danny Rose has revealed a club wanted to check if he was 'crazy
'I just wanted to get in my car and hide' after unnamed club


Danny Rose EXCLUSIVE: 'I just wanted to get in my car and hide' after unnamed club make 'crazy' query fpnews May 18, 2019 0 Danny Rose admits he was left 'embarrassed' and 'angry' after a unnamed club asked to know if he was 'crazy' following his admission about depression.
'House of horrors': California couple sentenced to life in
naijajury.com/2019/04/19/house-of-horrors-california-couple-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-for-torturing-their-13-children-usa-today/
Danny Rose EXCLUSIVE: 'I just wanted to get in my car and hide' after unnamed club make 'crazy' query. Raptors vs. Bucks Game 2 score: Giannis Antetokounmpo
Tony Cruz laments 'crazy' pace as Pakistan Star and Time Warp


Danny Rose EXCLUSIVE: 'I just wanted to get in my car and hide' after unnamed club make 'crazy' query fpnews May 18, 2019 0 Danny Rose admits he was left 'embarrassed' and 'angry' after a unnamed club asked to know if he was 'crazy' following his admission about depression.

Danny Rose EXCLUSIVE: 'I just wanted to get in my car and


Danny Rose EXCLUSIVE: 'I just wanted to get in my car and hide' after unnamed club make 'crazy' query Danny Rose admits he was left 'embarrassed' and 'angry' after a unnamed club asked to know if he was 'crazy' following his admission about talkSPORT 6 days ago
~ Talent search show 'East Africa's Got Talent' launched in


ANGRY The Spurs defender was left angered by insensitive comments by an interested club Danny Rose admits he was left 'embarrassed' and 'angry' after a unnamed club asked to know if he was 'crazy' following his admission about depression.
Danny Rose EXCLUSIVE: I just wanted to get in my car and hide


Danny Rose EXCLUSIVE: 'I just wanted to get in my car and hide' after unnamed club make 'crazy' query The Spurs defender was left angered by insensitive comments by an interested club
Danny Rose EXCLUSIVE: 'I just wanted to get in my car and

No comments:

Post a Comment